Recent Posts

Breaking News
recent

Photos: 10yr old boy survives shark attack by kicking it on the nose

 
 
Raymond Senensi, 10, was bodyboarding on Makaha Beach Park in Hawaii when he was attacked by a shark. The shark bit his leg but he didn’t panic. The strong boy managed to kick the shark away using his other leg. "I kicked it with this leg, and then I kicked him in the nose," Raymond said.
Fortunately, another body boarder, Mike Ward, was surfing nearby when the attack occurred. "I said, 'What’s wrong?' and he said, 'A shark is following me'." Mike narrated.
 

Together with an off-duty lifeguard, Mike was able to get Raymond back to the beach, where he was rushed to hospital.
Raymond had three deep gashes on his leg, one of which was a large opening on his thigh. His mother, Shirita Moreno, described the incident as her ‘worst nightmare.
     "I was hysterical; he wasn’t. He was telling me, 'Mom, I’m going to be okay'." Shirita told KHON-TV
Doctors say Raymond is recovering well and should be discharged from hospital soon.

Source: HawaiiNewsNow
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.