Recent Posts

Breaking News
recent

Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Daughter says he doesnot see it as a crime

The Lagos state police command arrested a 44year old Emmanuel Udo a native of Ini Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state for having repeated sexual intercourse with his own daughter at his house in Ajasa 2 Command Road , Meiran Lagos State on September 13th. Emmanuel who is separated from the victim's mother regained custody of his daughter in October after the victim's mother brought her back to him so she could further her education.
   Vanguard reports that when Emmanuel was interrogated said he saw nothing wrong in having sex with his daughter.
  I have had sexual intercourse with her severally and i don't see anything wrong in sleeping with ny daughter because i know she won't get pregnant because i don't ejaculate inside her...
While narrating how her father had sex with her she said the day he was caught he told her to go and have a shower.Immediately i started having my bath i felt weak and very dizzy. When i called out for help from neighbours they couldn't hear me out so my dad came and helped me to my room.When i got inside he gave me garri to drink. Before I knew what was happening he removed my wrapper and had sex with me.  I dont know if he drugged
the water i used in bathing , she said.          
Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.