Recent Posts

Breaking News
recent

K Michelle removing her massive butt implants




In a recent interview K.Michelle said she is over her massive butt and is removing the implants because the enhancement is hindering her career k.mitchelle tell K.Scott.


I have loved movies and different things and i was having a real conversation with Tyrese we are really great friends .I was telling him about my butt and how i hate being typecasted because my bottom is so heavy - not saying i don't love myself.But you know for me i want my normal shape back.

For me and my career right now and me doing business- like being on frontline in the business - I don't need to have a man lookin down on my ass when am talking numbers. I dont need not to be able to get the role ...like i wanna be in the Jurassic Park . Let me be in the Jurassic park I dont nred not to be able to run through Jurassic Park. Because my ass os too heavy .Before the dinosaurs come and be able to eat me i need to run "winks"




Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.